Principles of Personal Data Processing
1. Personal Data Protection
If you are a visitor to our website, you entrust us with your personal data. We are responsible for its protection and security. Please make yourself familiar with the personal data protection, policies and rights that you have in connection with GDPR (the Personal Data Protection Regulation).
2. Who processes your personal data?
ERGOTEP, družstvo invalidů, Company Registration Number: 25997815, with its registered office at Zábořská, Záboří, 539 44 Proseč., holds your personal data. The Cooperative is registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Hradec Králové Regional Court, Section "Dr", Entry no. 1084. We process your personal data as a controller; that is, we determine how the personal data will be processed, for what purpose and for how long. We also select any other processors who assist us with the processing. The employees of ERGOTEP, družstvo invalidů, are the processors of personal data.
3. What is the purpose of processing your data and what is the scope of processing?
The main reason to process personal data is to provide the services you have expressed an interest in, informing you about our news, improving our services (analysis and measurement), and constantly increasing the security of our services - and thus your data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- providing services, performing the contract. Your personal data to the following extent: e-mail and telephone number is essential for us to perform the contract.
- bookkeeping. If you are a customer, your personal data (billing information) is necessary for us in order to comply with the legal obligations to issue and record tax documentation.
- marketing – sending newsletters. We use your personal data (e-mail and name), gender, what you click on in the e-mail and when you open it most often for the purpose of direct marketing - sending business messages. If you are our customer, we do so out of a legitimate interest since we reasonably assume that you are interested in our news for a period of 5 years following your last order. If you are not our customer, we only send you newsletters with your consent for a period of 5 years after you give us your consent. In both cases, you can revoke this consent by using the unsubscribe link in each e-mail sent by us.
- advanced marketing based on consent. We can send you inspiring offers from third parties or use your e-mail address for example for remarketing and targeted advertising on Facebook for a period of 5 years after you give us your consent. It can naturally be withdrawn at any time through our contact details.
- photographic documentation - live events such as trainings and conferences.
4. Which of your data do we process?
We only process personal data you provide us in connection with the use of our services.
This usually concerns the information you provide when registering for one of our services:
- First and last name or nickname (when registering an account for e-mail services)
- Contact or delivery address
- Phone number
Other data we obtain from you when you use our services:
- IP address
5. Passing personal data to third parties
Our employees and collaborators have access to your personal data.
To perform specific processing operations we are unable to manage on our own, we use the services and applications of processors who can protect data even better and specialize in that particular processing. These are platform and project management, direct marketing and accounting services providers.
In case we decide to use other processors’ services in the future, we undertake to place at least equal demands on them regarding the processing and protection of personal data and their security.
6. What are all the rights you have regarding the protection of your personal data
You have a number of rights regarding the protection of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- right to information, fulfilled by this information page about the principles of data processing;
- right to withdraw consent at any time;
- right to rectify or complete your personal data;
- right to request a restriction to process your data;
- right to object or complain against data processing in certain cases;
- right for data portability;
- right to access to your personal data;
- right to be informed of breaches of personal data security in certain cases;
- right to erase personal data (right to be forgotten) in certain cases;
- and other rights stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act and in the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection No. 2016/679 after its entry into effect.
7. How can you contact us?
If you have any questions regarding personal data protection or withdrawal of consent to further processing of your personal data, you can contact us online on the whatspot website or in writing at our address: ERGOTEP, družstvo invalidů, Zábořská, Záboří, 539 44 Proseč, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
These personal data protection principles have been valid since October 20, 2020.